What's up blog-readers? I had a good day today. I slept in til 9:00 this morning (I've been getting up at 8:00), and I didn't have time to eat breakfast before school. And then I didn't eat any snack when I came home, either. But I had a good dinner, though. Then I didn't have an afternoon snack, either. I had a piece of candy--Werther's, who can resist? No snack though. Then I had scrambled eggs with tomatoes & spinach for supper. I scrambled them in cooking spray, don't worry.
So. I'll probably be hungry this evening where I didn't have breakfast or my snack this morning, or a snack this afternoon.
Went for a walk with Mum (and Ruby) to the outlet after dinner, Ruby had fun, but good GOD was that windy!!! We had headbands on, and still had to tie our hoods up tight. Then after that, Geoff & I went out to the Haven to get all our bottles to take to the Redemption Centre. We went out on the buggy, but once we got the tote-tub full of bottles strapped on, there wasn't room for two people. I knew Geoff's back was hurting today, so I told him I'd walk. Why not. And guess what, I beat him out of the trail! Lol. He was putting along, and I was bootin right along, and I was quite a ways ahead of him! I started out before he did anyway. But I made up my mind that I was going to try to beat him out of the woods. So when I heard him gaining on me I started to run, and ran for a while, and then stopped, and then once I saw the end of the trail, I ran again, because he was coming up behind me. Lol. So I beat him, dammit! I was quite proud of that. Before, it took me forever to walk out there, stumbling over everything and getting all out of breath & going slower than everyone else. But it only took me 15 minutes today. And I didn't have one bit of trouble. I can tell I'm getting in better cardiovascular shape. Yay! I love it. It was fun.
So, I ate some healthy foods, even though I missed a meal & 2 snacks. And Mum & I got lots of healthy groceries, now that I have some idea of the sorts of food I'm going to be eating a lot of. And I got 2 walks in, so I walked for about an hour today. Briskly. Anyway, I had a fun day. It's been 6 days since I started eating healthier, cutting out junk foods & sugary stuff. And it's been 4 since I started eating the way we're supposed to on Simply For Life. I really want to join, if I can possibly afford to. It'll be worth it. I'm just excited, I feel good! Can't wait to see how far I make it by June!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell, that's it for today! Bye y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment