Thursday, January 11, 2007

Jan. 11/07, 8:42 p.m.

BRR it's freezing today!!! I guess Winter thought it was a good time to attack. Dammit.

Went to White Head today, to hang out with Miranda. It was a nice sunny bright sail over, and it wasn't very rough, surprisingly. It was FREEZING out today though. We went for a spin on the buggy & just about friggin froze to death! Ugh it sucked. We had to go out on the buggy like 4 times. I had fun though, we were at her boyfriend's mother's house, looking after their dogs and cats. I'm in love with their dalmatian--he's the sweetest fattest little dog ever, I love him. I threatened to steal him. It's not like they'd miss him. Made me want to get a dalmatian when I get another dog someday. But I probably won't, I'll probably rescue an animal from a shelter.

Well today I did fine. Had to substitute eggs for meat at dinnertime, cuz I was in a big hurry, and had 2 bowls of homemade soup for supper, with a piece of whole-wheat bread w/margarine (non-hydrogenated) on it. Don't feel bad about that at all. Not even slightly. Why should I? Homemade soup is healthy, especially considering that most of the fat was skimmed off the broth before it was made. And whole-wheat bread is healthy, too. Anyway. No need to justify, those are both ok foods. Although I am a little hungry. I'll drink water, tho.

Was really really tired this evening, cuz I stayed here last night & didn't get enough sleep. But I went for a walk with Mum in the freezing cold tonight anyway, to the breakwater & back.

Anyway I'm really tired still, and I'm kinda bored of being online for the time being....the ambulance is coming this way...I hate that sound. Well, there it goes, down by. Don't know where though.

Gtg for now. Bye

No comments: