Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Jan. 10/07
Oh yeah, I saw a horse on our walk. I haven't seen a horse in SUCH a long time, and I am a horse lover. I've always loved horses. I used to be horse-obsessed when I was younger, like 11-12-13, that age. I took riding lessons once, actually. Until I fell off the skitzo horse & cracked my tailbone. Anyway. Saw a horsie. And a little calf that was out with it, too. I went over to it, it wasn't even fenced in, just wandering around the apple trees in this sort of field. I put my hand out, but it seemed nervous, was showing the whites in its eyes. So I backed off cuz I didn't wanna get bitten, but we stood & watched them for a while. That also made my day. Hm, I wonder if anyone has a horse I could ride around here? There used to be all kinds, like 30 or 40 people who had horses, now it seems like no one does! I would love to get into horseback riding again...if anyone knows of anyone who has a horse I could ride sometime, let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment