Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa hoooooooooooooo, I feel friggin great today!!!!! Thank God. If it stayed like it was yesterday for too long, I wouldn't stick with THIS plan. No way. I got a good night's sleep last night, that's one reason I feel so much better. Also, I started drinking a lot of water yesterday, and kept it up today, and guess what? Not ONCE was I hungry today. Not once. I ate my snacks anyway, because otherwise my blood sugar levels would dip and mess me up. But I wasn't hungry. I felt really great all day!! I have a LOT of energy today. And this is only the 4th day I've been eating differently.
I went to Kate's this evening & went for a walk before it got too dark. Kate can't walk really fast yet b/c of her breathing, but that was a good thing today, cuz my legs are still KILLING me from walking so hard the day (should I say night) I went to the breakwater & back. So I kind of wanted a more moderate paced walk today. Jeez was that ever a COLD walk though. My legs were FREEZING by the end of it. I need to get a pair of long underwear--just the pants--cuz my legs can't stand that kind of cold!! Nor should they have to. We went up Cedar Street & actually went the whole way to the brook this time. Then we walked back, and only made it to Farron & Tina's before Mum came to get me. But that's ok, we walked for an hour!
Had some fresh scallops for supper tonight--mmmmm. Mum & Dad fried theirs, and did some wrapped in bacon, too. But I sliced all mine in half, drizzled them with olive oil, sprinkled them with salt & fresh pepper & Mrs. Dash, and baked them. And they were pretty good. Probably there are better ways to do them than that, though.
Well ne ways. I still have a lot of energy right now, that's encouraging! Oh, also, I realized last night that not only did I need to worry about my nutrition, I need spiritual nourishment, too. So I started reading my One Year Bible today, and am up to day 4. Tomorrow & the next day I'll read 8 days' worth so I can get caught up to Jan. 12th.
Ne ways, I'm encouraged today! Hope I can afford to join Simply For Life when I start getting paid, cuz I would love to, because then I have more encouragement, professionals to guide me & help me, a weigh-in every week, and a bunch of recipes to try, too! So if I can afford it, I'll be doing it!
That's it for now, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment