Well. I must've been asking for it with that last post, apparently. Brendan slept for less than an hour this morning, after waking up at 6:30. Then he didn't go back to bed til 3 hours later. And I can hear him banging around in there now. Hopefully he's just rolling around.
I HATE it when he's like that!! Impossible!! Wants to be up, wants to be down, wants to be upside down! He doesn't know what the heck he wants. Drives me crazy. Idk what exactly is wrong with him. Could be teeth, could be a growth spurt (although that tends to make him sleep more, not less), could just be that he's almost crawling (on his hands & knees), and that's all he wants to do all the time. Hard to say.
I tried (unsuccessfully) 3 times to put him back to bed. I nursed him, I fed him dinner, I nursed him again. And again...and again! I rocked him, I stood & rocked him, I played with him, we played with his lamby, I put him down, we played peek-a-boo, I rocked him, I left the room, I came back, I sat by the crib....!!!! FINALLY he did fall asleep, I covered him up, and snuck out. And I can still hear him thrashing around in there. MY LAND!!
I hope this time he stays asleep for more than an hour. :P I managed to get everything done anyway. I vacuumed, scrubbed all the floors, did laundry, had dinner, already had meat in the slow cooker for supper, and fortunately had showered while he was napping briefly. So I am totally entitled to this laziness, for once.
Aaaaaanyway.
Guess that's enough self-pitying for today. Maybe I should have that cup of tea I was talking about the other night. :) Adios.
No comments:
Post a Comment