Ahhhh, my hair feels SOOOO much better!! It's felt kinda gross & heavy for the last 2 or 3 days. So today, I decided to try the baking soda & vinegar rinses, and they worked MUCH better than I expected!
The baking soda rinse is 1 tsp. per 1 c. of water, and the vinegar is the same (apple cider vinegar). I used 2 cups of each solution. I worked the baking soda one through my hair just like I would if it were shampoo--minus the nice lather. :P Rinsed well, and poured on the vinegar rinse. As it is the conditioner, I let it sit for a couple minutes, then rinsed well. My hair feels INCREDIBLY better. REALLY clean and soft.
So from now on, I'll be using these once a week, for sure.
2 comments:
Looks awesome! How long has it been? I am at 4 weeks and 2 days now and I'm noticing some dandruff :( I have to figure this out, but I'm sure it's just a stage and it will work itself out. Just shows up on black hair lol Feels good though. It's a little oily so I used dry shampoo which helped tons.....feels great!
Hmm...(had to look back through my blogs)...it's been 2 weeks today. As for the dandruff, check out this site: http://natural-forces.com/essays/poofree.htm
Post a Comment