Thursday, October 27, 2011

No Shampoo - Day 3

Yesterday, my hair felt pretty nice. A little oilier than usual, but pretty soft & clean. I just washed it with water, and gave myself a good scalp massage. And combed my hair & scalp well before I got in the shower to loosen up any dirt.

Today it's feeling super-greasy. Ick. I haven't showered yet either, though. But my scalp is not itchy or flaky as it often is if I haven't showered for a day or two (when I was using shampoo).

I need to find a decent close-bristled brush. One with actual bristles. And a fine-toothed comb, too. That way, I can brush the oil away from my scalp, through to the ends of my hair, where it needs to be. I know, that sounds gross. Lol.

Well, my spacebar is messed up (the baby beat it off, and I haven't been able to get it back on quite right). So, off to more laundry for me. HURRAH! :P

No comments: