Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sept. 24th, 2011

Holy...right now I'm answering texts on my phone, Geoff's phone (he's asleep and it's his mother), Facebook, and writing a blog! Lol...technology overload?!?!

I was just checking my email, and the ad in the sidebar said, "Are you doing what you want with your life?" Or...something like that...and I thought, Y'know, this is EXACTLY what I wanted to do with my life! I'm home, spending the days playing with my baby. Doesn't get better than that!

Some days it's tough, of course. I'm pretty sure Brendan's got an ear infection right now. He's pulling at his ear more and more, and last night, he woke up at about 3 or 3:30, and had a hard time settling back down, even in bed with us. So this morning he was cranky of course, and he was wild and shrieky and hyper all day long, too.

But most days, I spend time with him when he's awake, and do all the other stuff I have to do when he's asleep. Geoff has a good job, and can afford for me to be home right now, and our house is slowly coming together. We're (slowly) getting caught up on bills, we're happy and content, and surrounded by family. Especially since we're still living with Mum & Dad, lol.

My life has never had more purpose or meaning than it does now. I LOVE being a Mom. :)

No comments: