Sunday, February 07, 2010

February 7th, 2010

Oooooh, la. Again, I am bored of Facebook. So I have been playing on some sites I forgot about. In fact, I just remembered one now! (Blubet). Who knows if I'm even on there now. And WAYN. I need to deactivate them cuz they send me messages about ppl I don't even know. Oh boy, that looks like a lovely movie..."the CRAZIES". Riiiight. I'll make sure I watch THAT. A.s.a.p.

Geoff is out playing basketball...I just got back from practicing for "She's Like The Swallow" with a quartet from the Community Choir. Have to leave AGAIN at quarter after 7 to go to NORTH HEAD for Singspiration. I am telling you...you being no one...I have had enough. I feel like I just get home and have to run out again. All the time. I've had it. I'm not trying to be selfish...I don't mind sharing my talents. But it's all too much. I just want to be home. EVERY night. If I go anywhere, maybe to a friend's house. Or camp. No more of this. I WILL be quitting, at some point. Everything.

I always enjoy it while I'm there. But I'm a homebody. I just got married, trying to start a family, I want to be HOME with my HUSBAND. And only go out when I WANT to. Not because I'm OBLIGATED to. So I hope I can quit all these things, THIS YEAR. No. I don't HOPE I can. I'm GOING TO.

I'm watching some gay black guy on "Hoarders". Lol. Ooooh my. I understand. I have 2 cluttery areas. Make that 3. The closet, the computer room/porch, and the top of the piano. They'll HAVE to be cleared out soon, bc we're going to start crackfilling & sanding so I can PAINT!!!! Yay. Can't wait to feel like this is a HOME. Well. I mean, it is home. But it doesn't feel homey & welcoming. Not usually. Everything's a mess because I'm disorganized, and it's discouraging, it's hard to get motivated to be organized, because it looks like shit no matter how clean it is. It'll be nice for the walls to be painted, and to have new floors, and defined ROOMS. Porch, Kitchen, Livingroom, Bedroom, Bathroom. Actual NICE rooms that are actually nice to LOOK at. Enjoyable to BE in. It'll be nice to have people over. For a change.

Aaaaanyway....guess that's all I have to say. Nothing positive. If I could enjoy my house, and be HOME this evening, maybe I might be a little happier. >:(
Bye 4 now.

Laura Leighton

No comments: