Friday, June 08, 2007

June 8th/07, 10:13 a.m.

It MAY NOT be 10:13 a.m. Not sure. Never know in this class. I have a minute to relax, which isn't going to last long, so I thought I'd update my blog again while I have a chance.

I'm in class, as I said. The VERY LAST HIGHSCHOOL CLASS I will EVER ATTEND. EVER!! Weird. I've been in school so long, how weird to think that I won't be again. Unless I need to upgrade for something someday. Which is unlikely. I just wrote my last English quiz ever. Which I failed. So it's a good thing it doesn't count for marks, or I might've had to write the final exam after all! It was just to give us an idea of what kinds of questions will be on the essay from the 18th Century and Romantic Period--which we really didn't cover in any great detail. So no wonder I failed it. He had questions on there that weren't even things in the notes--surprise, surprise. He likes to do that, just give us information in class, but not include it in the notes. That's really convenient for those of us who don't remember things well, and would probably benefit from being able to STUDY those things. But uh...whatever...I don't have to worry about it! Hah. No more exams for me. I am exempt. I think I already mentioned that. Yes, I'm quite sure I did.

Gonna be a busy weekend for me. I'm babysitting as soon as class is over, at Mark & Cheryl's. Until school's out, I'll only have Matthew & Megan and Marissa. But after that, I'll have all 6! Yay. Better get cookies made before they get home, I guess. And then I'm babysitting EIGHT kids tomorrow, because I'll be babysitting the six of them, plus Matthew & Kelsey, all together. Really looking forward to that :S...guess I'd better make a lot more cookies than I'd planned. Maybe cookies and something else, too. And there'd better be lots down there to make meals with, too, if I'm gonna feed that many kids for 2 days!! Then Sunday, weather permitting, I'll be working with Lexie all day, finishing up the painting, and maybe getting the house clean, if we have time.

Then I start work part-time on Monday, and have all the grad activities the week after that. I have everything written on the calendar, because otherwise there's no way I could keep track of everything. I'll be working at the bakery, and getting kids off to school in the morning, and probably babysitting them in the afternoons after school, too. At least while they're at Reid and Jill's. When they're at Adam & Trish's I never know for sure what their schedule is going to be like.

Anyway...can't wait for things to slow down and get back to normal, when I have ONE job, and POWER, and a PHONE. When I'm actually HOME some to look after the house and the animals and spend time with Geoff. And I don't have to run here, there and everywhere, carting kids along, going to meetings and practices and working and making meals and occasionally dropping in at home to check on the animals. And, I can't wait til we have a pen for the dogs, so I don't have to worry about them being tangled & choking themselves to death while I'm gone. Because I'll be working for 4 1/2 more months, maybe a little longer, and Geoff will be working 5 or 6 months, so we'll both be gone during the days a lot, so I need to know that the animals are all safe and looked after. Right now, we've got the dogs on 2 lines, but they can reach each other, so they get tangled up all the time. And even if they couldn't reach each other, Molly would still get tangled around whatever she could reach. So I guess we'll get a stake to screw into the ground to tie her to, far, far away from anything she can get wound around, until we have a pen built. I told Geoff that he should build one the next day he has that it's not fit to go out.

Well, I guess I am going to go listen to a couple presentations now, so bye 4 now, on my very last day of school ever.

No comments: