Wow, I can't believe it's the tenth already! Craziness...
I haven't blogged in forever, probably really only a week I suppose, but it seems like a long time. I haven't been to school in 5 days, either! Wait, this would be the 6th day I haven't been to school. Apparently 5 days off in a row didn't cut it for me. God. Doin' Good! I just COULD not drag myself out of bed this morning. Then I got up & got ready, and I knew I was gonna be late, so I figured, whatever, if I'm gonna walk in late, I'm at least gonna look good, so I blow-dried my hair...then I was really late, so I figured, hell with it, if I'm gonna be late, I'm gonna at least make it worth my while & eat something, so I had some toast & made some orange juice. Then I was REALLY late, so I said, hell with it, I'm not going in THAT bloody late, that's just stupid. So here I am. I should've just gone. But, I didn't. But, I'll not do it again, not this week anyway. Can't afford to keep doing that, or I'll get booted out and I won't get to graduate. I don't think it's that serious yet anyway, I've hardly missed any time, so I'm not really too worried. Making really good marks for a change, too.
Anyway...shame shame.
Geoffrey's downstairs cutting a length of stovepipe to take out to the Dark Harbour camp with us, cuz he moved the stove to the opposite corner of the camp yesterday and didn't have quite enough pipe to finish hooking it up. Also put up an old-style stainless steel chimney, yay :D Now we won't have to worry too much about lettin it roar out there. We won't need to now, though, with the stove in the opposite corner. We might smother to death. Before it was over by the door, but now it's right across from the bunks & the table. So, we'll try it for a while, and if we find it's too hot, we'll see if we can get an oil stove off a boat. Cuz that would heat that camp just about right...can't beat a nice woodfire though. Wouldn't mind having a glass door stove out there again. That would be nice...fall asleep watching the flames.
So we'll be heading out there with the doggies pretty soon...once Miranda finishes stringing pockets.
Well, gtg for now. Bye 4 now!
2 comments:
If you start skipping school I'm going to hunt you down and kiss your ass. You ARE going to graduate this year if I have to escort you to school every single day.
Lol okay. Don't worry, I've only missed 2 days unneccesarily. And like I said, I'm making good marks...possibly the best marks in the class, actually. But anyway, I'm going to try to get up earlier so I can get more done in the mornings and make sure to look put-together and get to school on time...instead of getting up at 9:00, jumping in the shower, throwing on whatever I can find, stuffing something in my face, and not even having time to blowdry my hair or do my makeup.
Post a Comment