Well, Miranda and I did actually go to the Fitness Centre yesterday. I think I'd like to buy a 6-month membership. I don't know why I wasn't interested in it before...I guess because I don't like working out in a small environment with other people (usually men) there working out. Like Kyle Roode & Stephen Bass were there yesterday when we got there. Then we had the place to ourselves for a while, then as we were leaving, Jesse Dexter showed up too. So I'd say a majority of the people who work out there are men. Which of course is a little uncomfortable, when you're all flabby & weak and trying to get in shape, when speed-walking on a treadmill for 15 minutes has the sweat pourin raight off ya, when lifting 8 pounds is a workout, when you can only do about 4 reps on the ab-machine...yes, makes one feel rather pathetic. Anyway, like I said, I think I'm gonna get a six-month membership anyway, and as long as Miranda will keep going with me, I'll be fine. And I guess even if she doesn't, I don't care. If I pay for a membership, I'm gonna use it.
I did weights, ab-work, rowing, treadmill, leg work, stair-stepper, and maybe something else...oh yeah, some half-pushups, too. And Miranda did a bunch of stuff, too. Not that she really needs to lose weight at ALL, but, she likes to work out & build muscle, and all that. And she's been eating a lot healthier since she started staying here, too. Eats a lot more, and has cut way back on the dope, and is trying to quit smoking, too. So she's doin pretty good. I guess I gotta try to cut back on the junkfood, and make sure I'm making healthy enough meals and getting enough fruit & veggies. And work out! Anywayz. I'm gonna watch that movie again tonight, cuz I didn't see the whole thing the other night.
Ne hoo, gotta go wash dishes & make supper, bye 4 now.
No comments:
Post a Comment