Well, tis a new day, and I'm over it. Although I was not pleased that Mr. Griffin handed back my assignment yesterday, I re-did it just the same, and attempted to do what I thought he wanted. I just wrote the paraphrase over by paraphrasing my own paraphrase, and writing it as if I were telling the story off the top of my head. So hopefully that works for him. Besides, that's what I have to try to do sometime this week anyway, so I might as well write it the same way as I'm going to have to explain it to the class. That's our public speaking requirement for this year. I think I may have already said that yesterday. I don't know. So anyway, I got to school a little early today, and came to the Access Centre to finish it up. Actually, I walked to school this morning. I got up at 7:30, got ready for school, had a blueberry muffin (which I made last night before bed) and a cup of coffee, and decided to walk. Actually I only walked because I didn't think Bev would know that I was waiting for the bus, even if I waved at her, because I haven't taken the bus once yet this year, and she probably doesn't even know I'm in school. And so, I walked. And Brian Harris picked me up somewhere along the way...right before I started across the Anglican Church lawn, I guess twas.
So, here I am. Assignment finished, ready to go, and there's still half an hour until class. So, figured me, I shall blog. I'm actually at Laurel Small's computer. Because, it's nicer than most of the other computers in here, and no one else is in here, and, the chair is really comfy and springy. Aaaah...it leans way back, and it has armrests...I want a chair like this at Geoff's. Maybe I'll come in and get it, and ride it home from school...hehehehehehehehe. That would be quite an interesting sight, me riding an office chair down the road, all the way to Geoff's. I think I should do that. Lol.
Ride it back home to my wife, at Geoff's. Lol. Geoff has 2 girlfriends now. Nah not really. Well sort of. Only one of them doesn't have any of the girlfriendly benefits that I do. Miranda's been living with me at Geoff's for about 2 weeks now. He seems to be quite enjoying it. 2 women looking after him, cleaning his house, cooking meals, muffins, and brownies--who wouldn't enjoy that! Last night we made chicken, potatoes, corn, carrots, and stovetop stuffing, and brownies, and then blueberry muffins before bed. And did all the dishes up all day long, and kept the house clean. And Miranda's been tending the fire and keeping that going steadily. Geoff came through the door the other day and said, "Honeys, I'm home!" Lol. We got a good laugh out of that.
Miranda just doesn't want to be at her parents' very much, and I was staying at Geoff's over March Break, so she stayed with me up there. And now, Uncle Gavin & Auntie Jean are in my room at Mum & Dad's. So we're still at Geoff's. Although I would like to go home for a bit after skewel today, maybe do a little baking, fold some laundry, play the piano which Dan finally fixed yesterday. The keys were sticking and it was out of tune, so we couldn't play it for about 2 months. And also, U.Gavin & A.Jean are down there, and I'd rather like to see them while they're here for the week. So perhaps I shall go and have dinner down there and bake a few things. Yeaz. Yeaz I think I shall.
Well. Anyhoo. Ach. I've only wasted 8 minutes doing this blog. Now what am I going to do for the next 15 minutes? Read through my blog, then wander the halls, I guess. Nothing else productive to do. Wait, 25 minutes, not fifteen! Maybe I'll have to find something interesting to watch on ze Internet. Guess so yep. Ok now I'm just stalling...cuz I have nothing to do...for 25 minutes...yeah ok I'm going.
No comments:
Post a Comment