BRRRRRRRR IT'S FREEZING OUT!!!!!!!! I am going to freeze to DEATH when I have to go back out in that to go home!! Can't wait. Gah.
I actually have hardly touched the computer today. I usually am on it all the time when I'm here, mostly because I don't like most of the shows Geoff watches on tv, so I just do my own thing in here while he watches...whatever...it is...that he watches. Like, Ultraviolet, for the 50 MILLIONTH time, that he's watching right now. Not that I don't like it, but I've seen it a bunch of times already. I, however, watched tv, while he was out playing basketball for 3 hours. And I had completely forgotten how much I like watching Cirque De Soleil. That is AMAZING. I love it. I just forget that it's on. I forget it even exists! Well finally they had a new show tonight. For a while it was Solstrom, and tonight it was something totally different, a live performance. It was really cool. Always is. I love watching the things they can do with their bodies!! Just their bodies & some props. It's amazing. At the end of it, there was a trampoline routine. Not just some acrobat flipping around on a lil ol trampoline, though. The set was a building, probably 15 feet tall, with window-holes in it. That was in the centre of the set. There were 2 rectangular trampolines on each wall, and the "streets" around the building were huge, long trampolines. And there were about 30 acrobats, all flipping around each other, in and out of the building, on top of the building, on the streets, over each other...wow it was amazing. I only caught the last half-hour of a two-hour show. Dammit. Hoping it'll be on again tomorrow night, because I seem to recall it was Tuesday's at 9:00 when I used to watch it. Before Geoff got my precious precious internet. Lol.
Those acrobats are wicked. I wish I could balance on top of 6 chairs, a baby carriage, and a chandelier, 30 feet in the air, upside down. Lol. I wish I could swing on the trapeze, spinning 360's in mid-air, letting go, and flying blindly into someone's arms. Or twist my body backwards & wrap my ankles around my head...I'm sure I can think of someone else who might like that, too. Lol.
But seriously. I used to be really really flexible, and practically worshipped gymnasts when I was little. I would haul a mattress out in the middle of the livingroom floor, and swing off the archway, onto the mattress. Or jump off the couch. Or practice somersaults. When gymnastics was on, I was watching, and imitating. I would watch it for hours. And then use the piano bench as a balance beam. Or the back of the couch. I would wish I could flip around like they do on the uneven bars. Or do the mat routines. I did take dance, for a while. And I danced in We Present Jesus, too. I wish I was still that energetic & flexible. And I wish there were more programs available around here like that. Dancing, gymnastics...all that kind of stuff. It would be so fun. Even if there was like a trampoline instructor, that would be cool. I sure wouldn't dare to attempt any stunts on my own on one of those leg-breakers. Or, potentially, neck-breakers. Aagh. Now I'm all bouncing off the walls, wishing I had something right fun to do. Something just...FUN!!!!! Not the typical "fun" around here, like going buggying, as fun as that is, or going to camp, or...oooooh, going for a WALK! Oh the joyous joyous fun. I mean FUN. PLAY. Like when I was a kid, full of energy, just enjoying having fun in my body, all the great things it could do. I want that energy back. And I don't want to do strictly "adult" type activities. I just wanna play sometimes! I know, I'm a like a little kid. Well, sometimes I am. OH WELL! I don't care. Watching that just makes me wanna have fun. Real fun. Like that.
Anyway, it's 11:32 at night. And it's winter. And unfortunately, I do not have a gymnasium, or gymnastics equipment. And, I have school tomorrow, so, I really should get going. So much for my fun, energetic mood. Gotta go to BED. Blaaaaaaaaah. Gnite.
No comments:
Post a Comment