I tried to blog earlier, in class, when I had a minute. But it wasn't a long enough minute I guess. We started more notes 2 seconds after I started typing. PAKI!!! Get off my lap. That's my cat. It's not meant to be a racist name, in case anyone's thinking what an ignorant racist I am. In fact, it's not even my fault she's named that at all. Chris Hobbs & Miranda & Wolf all used to live with me & Geoff once upon a day, and I tried to call the little kitty "Manjula", like Manjula from the Simpsons, because she has an orange dot in the middle of her otherwise stripy forehead, and I thought it looked like a little bindi dot, and so, I tried to name her Manjula. But the boys started calling her Paki all the time, and it's a cute name, and it stuck. Oh well. Whatever. Geoff actually tried to lie to the vet about it when he took her to get her fixed, so he didn't seem like a racist bastard. He told the receptionist that he named her "Packy" because she liked to play with PACKING TAPE when she was a kitten!!!!! Lolol. How lame...is that!!!!! I wouldn't have bothered. Obviously. Because here I am telling the truth for all to see.
Anyway...I think I mentioned yesterday that I was going to attempt to do pilates later on. Which, I did, attempt to. Geoff headed out to basketball, and I swept the floor, and changed my clothes, and spread my yoga mat diagonally across the only usable space on the floor in the tiny little livingroom. And I did try. But once it got to where we had to do matwork, I found the mat was too thin to roll back and forth, and lie on my side, on the uneven HARD hardwood floor. And then Miranda called me, so I yakked at her for an hour probably. Well. So I tried. I think I'll buy a good Pilates mat, even though it's little expensive, cuz they're thicker and more comfortable than a yoga mat.
I've been chowing down on everything in sight for the past few days...guess what time of month it's getting to be? Hm. PMS=eat everything. Geoff says: "I wouldn't go puttin that on there!" Oh no, I'm sure you'll all be so grossed out. Lol. Too bad if you are. Anywaze. Haven't been doing all that well as far as controlling my eating "habits". But I did walk AAAAAAAAAAAALL the way up here today, instead of being lazy & getting a drive. It was a pretty nice mild day today, so I figured, why not. Saw a friendly neighbourhood muskrat on my way, too. He was only about 5 feet away from me, and just toddled over to the ditch, and dove down into a hole in the snow. Lol it was cute actually. Cute little muskrat. Then I noticed there were footprints & tailtracks and muskrat holes in just about every ditch the whole way up the road.
Well, on the phone again. Blog again L8er.
No comments:
Post a Comment